Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Okra Health Magic


Okra Inhibits 75% of Metastatic Melanoma Cells in Vitro: Okra is emerging as a superfood against both ‪#‎cancer‬ and diabetes.

In this study, ‪#‎okra‬ pectin inhibited the proliferation of highly metastatic mouse ‪#‎melanoma‬ cells (B16F10) by 75% after 48 hours of treatment and also increased the rate of programmed cell death (apoptosis) by nearly 23-fold. The researchers also discovered that the pectin triggered apoptosis by interacting with Galectin-3 (similar to the well-known modified citrus pectin). In other recent studies, okra was shown to kill 72% of human breast cancer cells (MCF-7) in vitro, and a population study revealed that American men eating a "Southern" style diet (characterized by eating okra, grits, cornbread, beans, rice and sweet potatoes) had 40% less prostate cancer. Multiple studies have now also confirmed okra as a potent anti-diabetic food both in lab experiments on tissue cultures and in rats.

Clinical trials on people have not yet started, but the internet is currently teeming with anecdotal reports of diabetics finding help by soaking cut-up okra pieces in water overnight and then drinking the water in the morning (interestingly, roasted okra seeds have been used in Turkey for generations as a traditional medicine for diabetes).

Bottom line: okra may be the next superfood of the 21st century.

Source: http://www.edenprescription.com/Okra.html

Okra Health Testimonials:
https://www.facebook.com/TheEdenPrescription




6 comments:

  1. I love to eat watermelon due to it's advantages and health benefits especially for men Healthcare and Fitness Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him on draludaharbalhome @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and I already have known that, the best solution to Paralysis is herbal medicines. My family and I are proof to this including Rex my friend.
    I came to trust Nze Njoku Herbal Home after many months that, they have healed my friend from Pain and Arthritis without any aftereffect.
    So I also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my father who have suffered paralysis for 6years.
    My father took this herbal medicine from Nze Njoku Herbal Home without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within 4weeks.
    As I write this my father is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact him on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herpes cure is real.
    I am living proof that herbal medicines permanently cures herpes virus.

    Please no Insult, just ignore if you think herbal is primitive and outdated.

    If you want a herbal cure, here is the contact: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete